Saturday, 3 August 2013















Sports form an integral part of one's life, someone like me can't imagine life without sports. I can still remember the day when my admission in Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar (XIMB) was confirmed and all those thoughts that lingered in my mind at that point of time. People dream about hot girls, good placement blah blah stuff  in management college but my dreams were different. The only thoughts that came in my mind were to play like i have never played, play till my sweat becomes sweatier, play as much as I could.
Truly speaking XIMB didn't disappoint me....!!!!!.....The day i came here i was pretty happy on seeing a good football and cricket field, the flood lighted basket ball, lawn tennis and badminton court.
The overall experience has been superb, its been like a dream coming true and I want to enjoy, feel every moment of being in XIMB.





0 comments:

Post a Comment